The hidden danger of untreated air
When the air that surrounds us is compressed, it's vapour and particle concentration increases dramatically. The compression process causes the oil and water vapours to condense into droplets, and then mix with a high concentration of particles. The resulting mixture is an abrasive oily sludge that in many cases is also acidic.
Without air treatment equipment, much of this corrosive sludge will enter the compressed air system, corroding pipe work, damaging pneumatic tools, spray painting equipment and machinery
as well as potentially compromising final product quality.
The simple solution for a costly problem
The FX range of refridgerant driers offer a reliable, cost effective and simple solution. To avoid condensation and therefore all chance of corrosion and damage, the compressed air needs to be dried, which is exactly what the FX units are designed to do.
These simple, reliable units remove water from the air and the risk from your system, ensuring that your money doesn't just disappear into thin air.
- Plug and play concept
- Single electrical connection
- All units pre-commissioned
- Self regulating
- Long service intervals
- Few component replacements
- Ergonomic design for fast access to key components
Significant Cost Savings
- Increased reliability and lifetime of tools and
- Reduced pipe work leaks, meaning reduced energy
- Fewer repairs to tools, machines and pipe work
- Less inconvenient breakdowns and stoppages
- Minimal chance of product spoilage through moisture
- Steady pressure dew point
- No freezing of condensed moisture
- No chance of moisture entering the compressed air