We can provide a range of spray and powder booths to suit your requirements. The booths shown here form only part of our extensive range. Booths may also be manufactured to order to meet your requirements. Please contact us for further details.
Conveyorised Powder Booth OPB/1
Open fronted with side conveyor silhouettes of various sizes with bottom fume extraction, suitable for automatic spraying of powder paints at general application rates. Manufactured in galvanised pressed steel modular panels, average size 2.22m x 1.11m to give a smooth interior assembly. Stainless steel can be offered as an alternative if required.
- Working areas generally 1.11m or 1.48m deep. Other
sizes on application
- Ventilation rate is generally at a rate of 0.5m/sec
(approx 100 fpm). The air passing through bottom slots
- Complies with all known requirements and regulations
- Bag type after filters are supplied as standard but
cyclones can be incorporated into the circuit if a colour change facility
is required. Reverse jet cartridge filter can be supplied for high
- Electrical equipment all non-flip. Certified
electrical equipment installation.
- Booths normally supplied loose in kit form but can be
supplied built, dependent upon site access requirements