We can provide a range of spray and powder booths to suit your requirements. The booths shown here form only part of our extensive range. Booths may also be manufactured to order to meet your requirements. Please contact us for further details.
DRY BACK BOOTH - MDF/M2
- Full open front with rearward fume extraction.
Suitable for hand spraying of paint at moderate application rates.
- Manufactured in galvanised pressed steel modular
panels 1.11m x 1.11m to give a smooth interior assembly. Legs give bench
height of 825mm.
- Working area 1.11m wide x 1.11m high x 0.89m deep.
- Ventilation rate is at a velocity of 0.71 m/sec
(approx 140fpm). The air passing vertically through the exhaust filter
and output fan.
- Bifurcated Fans are fitted as standard. These fans
have externally mounted drive motors. Supplied with flame proof of non
flame proof motors. Single phase motors are extra cost.
- Complies with all known requirements and regulations.
- Starters are non flame proof and supplied loose.
- Booth supplied in kit form for ease of delivery. Can
be delivered fully erected at extra cost.