User-friendly and innovative solution offering free pulse electronic control, constant metering control, data recording of material consumption and VOC and auto maintenance.
The PU 3000, innovative economical and patented solution, combines electronic control and mechanical metering, ready to use. The user-friendly control box - Plug & Spray - allows the operator to intuitively learn how to operate the machine.
PATENTED - The innovative pump change-over.
FREE PULSE ELECTRONIC CONTROL (FPE) - features a perfectly constant output and a +/- 1 % metering accuracy for an outstanding finish and operator peace of mind. Electronic dosing constantly monitors the actual material consumption of products and calculates the VOC. The machine can be installed in an ATEX 1 or 2 zone to be in close proximity to the operator.
PU 3000 is available in HTi / HPA / HTV, AIRMIX® and AIRLESS versions to meet most markets requirements.
- Plug & Spray
- KREMLIN REXSON patent: Free Pulse Electronic control (FPE)
- Innovative control system of pump change-over
- Direct injection in the high performance static mixer
- Recording of fluid consumptions and VOC
- Possibility to print records
- Automatic component management: base, catalyst and solvent
- Automatic flushing and material generation
- User-friendly control panel
- Preventive maintenance alarm
- Continuous ratio checking and alarm
- Low level drum alarm
- Ratio check kit in standard with 2 liters test tubes
- Filter and drain assembly in standard
- Sealing done by a FLOWMAX® bellow on the catalyst side
- Wide range of ratio from 5 to 160 %
- Suitable for HTi / HPA / HTV, AIRMIX®, AIRLESS spraying technologies
- Possibility of very low flow rate: from 10cc
- Quick start-up
- Constant fluid flowrate
- Unsurpassed +/-1 % mixing accuracy +/-1 % repeatability
- Perfect mixing
- Fluid and solvent consumptions stored in memory
- User friendly
- User-friendly and easy programming for the operator
- Safe operation
- Visual control of mixing accuracy
- No product loss
- High reliability
- Total sealing between pump and its environment, ideal to work with moisture-sensitive catalysts
- Suitable for use on a wide range of markets