Wagner Powder Coating Hand Guns
high voltage cascade, with a power rating of up to 100 kV, achieves an
extremely high application efficiency and excellent charging of the powder.
All electronic components are integrated in the robust plastic body of the
gun. This means low servicing costs and a long life.
|The new PEM-C4 HiCoat manual gun for
electrostatic powder paint coating.
for a high quality and reproducible coating result and also ergonomic, light
working is met by the PEM-C4 HiCoat manual gun. In combination with the
Wagner Prima and Bravo manual units, they provide convincing coating
|Application features and benefits:
- Increased transfer rates due to the optimised
process of the FlexNozzle flat jet atomising system for the widest variety
of coating demands in practical applications.
- Homogenised and soft powder cloud for more uniform
film thicknesses and optimised deposition of the powder on the work piece.
- Optimised electrostatics for optimal powder
charging in conjunction with the integrated high voltage cascade for up to
100 kV output power.
- Safety power, new safety technology for the
reliable processing of standardised metallic and UDS powder paints plus of
course the standard powder paints.
- Power lock, new system for the reliable and close
positioning of all nozzle components and their functional cross overs.
- Very good durability the robust gun body protects
all the electronic components.
Super light and handy the Airmatic PEM-C3R electrostatic
manual gun. Coating programmes and the powder output rate can be set by
remote control. This means that excellent charging of the powder is always
- Fine spray pattern and uniform film
- High efficiency due to integral high voltage
- Ideally suited for metallic powders
- Super light, only 498g
- Multi functional nozzle system
- Deflector cone ventilation or atomising air
For parts with a most difficult geometry: the PEM-T3R
Tribo manual gun coating programmes and the powder output rate can be set by
remote control. The particles of powder are reliably charged up by friction
against the PTFE inner walls and chicanes of the powder duct.
- Tribo air to increase the intensity of frictional
- Excellent penetration power into corners, angles
- Light and handy, only 590g
- Good service life for wearing parts
Manual Powder Guns
|Air Inlet Pressure
||max 3 bar
||max 3 bar
||max 100 kV DC