We stock a full range of Wagner spray guns, details of our most popular spray guns are listed below.
- Wagner AG08 Spray Gun - it is light in weight, lies well in the hand and has a long service life. When it is combined with Trade Tip 2 nozzle system you can achieve first class surfaces.
- Wagner GM3000AC Spray Gun - in the aircoat process (airless + air) the material is uniformly atomised at a relatively low pressure (from about 60 bar depending on the material) using a piston pump or a diaphragm pump. This is ensured by the central air guide (air cap) which is fitted immediately at the nozzle bore and surrounds the sprayed medium like a coat.
In comparison to airless and air spraying the overspray is reduced. This gives a saving in material of up to 15% against the airless process and of up to 40% compared with air atomisation.
The best features at a glance:
- high coating speed
- uniform application of material
- soft run out at the edges of zones
- less over spray than with airless and air spraying
- good atomisation from a material pressure of 60 bar
- less nozzle and equipment wear
The result: the best application characteristics for high grade surface coating.
As well as a full selection of Wagner spray guns we can supply spray guns
from a number of other manufacturers. We also offer bespoke spray solutions
for those looking for something a bit different to the norm.
Contact us for a free quotation without obligation.