WATER WASH BOOTH MWB/2
Features and specifications for a water wash spray booth are detailed below.
If you don't see what you need here remember we can provide you with a bespoke paint spray solution including spray booths built to your own spec.
- Full Open Front and rearward bottom slot
extraction generally suitable for hand spraying at high application rates.
- Manufactured in galvanised pressed steel
modular panels 2.22m x 1.11m to give a smooth interior assembly
- Working area 2.22m high x 1.11m deep.
- Ventilation rate is at a velocity of
0.71m/sec. (approx 140fpm) the air collecting the overspray paint passes through the water
curtain, high pressure large bore scrubbing jets; over and under eliminator plates into
the expansion chamber where the exhaust air is effectively de-watered.
- A centrifugal pump and pipe work recirculates
the water at rates up to 17m³/hr per metre of booth length. Water feed is divided to feed
the water curtain, scrubbing jets and wash down jets inside the exhaust chamber.
- Axial flow fans are fitted as standard.
These fans have externally mounted drive motors and 'V' belt driven impellors. Supplied
with either flameproof or non-flameproof motors. Rotary Filter available as
an option to help ensure circulating water is free of paint solids.
- Non-flameproof Starters supplied loose.
- Pump Strainer filter plate and ball float
- Complies to all known requirements and
- Booth supplied in kit form